Friday 24 March 2017

Dear Advisors,

Yes, I know I have completed my education! I've a master's degree from a very reputed institute, mind you! Yet, I am not placed in any MNC as of now! It might surprise you! But, my decisions are like that! It can shock and surprise anyone! I'm not being arrogant, just that I'm confident! I want to explore more opportunities as I’m going to spend one third of my life with what I choose to do!

I totally understand your well-wishing concern for me. As a well wisher, you wanna see me ‘settle’ quickly in life! But, I'm in no hurry. Life isn't Olympics that we need to be high on preparation. Take it easy. Make it easy. Moreover, The word settle is too subtle.
Similarly, to me getting settled in life is not working for someone, but, getting settled is few hundreds of people working together with each other. The word settle has different meaning to different individuals and please respect it.

I don't need your unsolicited advice on my beautiful life. Did I give you an advice when you never asked for it? BE WISE, DON'T GIVE AN ADVICE!

What is the point of doing something which doesn’t allow me to express myself?
Why should I do something which doesn’t add any value to my life?
WORK helps in my total EXPRESSION. EXPRESSION leads to my total TRANSFORMATION.

I don’t mind if my work leaves me with messy hair, sleepless nights and hungry because at the end of my life, I should have no regrets that I lived my life waiting for weekends and not for weekdays.
Actually my work should put me across challenges and opportunities in order to fulfil my dreams and live the way I want. I believe that the biggest opportunity called ‘life’ shouldn’t be wasted to do mediocre things.
One day I’ll make all of you, my dear friends and well wishers, proud with my work. I know that a better job is always better than a better paying job. I believe in doing what I love.

- A frustrated Youth who had hundreds of people to advise him when he chose to go the other way!

PS,
 If your work is not letting you express yourself, it’s time to think!! Do what you Love and it never gives you time to hate.
Win World by Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment