Sunday 5 March 2017

A Relationship

"A RELATIONSHIP"

“You are the best thing that happened to me. You’ll find a better girl than me” she said that popular filmy dialogue and hugged him for one last time. There came the all too familiar and monotonous break up!
He was devastated. He truly loved her and he could not believe that she was no more going to be a part of his life. Whenever she needed help, he was the first person to provide her all the required resources. His timely advices sometimes gave her back the lost confidence to not only live, but to live happily and meaningfully. He was her backbone and assisted her in overcoming all the challenges she faced. He was no less than a mentor to her. He went an extra mile to help her take up different tasks and convert them into significant opportunities that transformed her life from good to better.
The boy was no petty guy. He equally loved his dreams. Those dreams were realistic. He was capable of achieving them successfully. He dreamed of establishing an organization and employ 100s of people. He had plans to be a philanthropist and work towards the education of 1000s of youngsters.
But, do you know why she left him?
She says, “He is not yet settled”. She was also not happy with him for he was not spending adequate time with her.
He always wondered if love only meant spending time at coffee shops, talking to each other for hours a day, making love, Etc. Or was life all about getting a job in a company that offers a fat and handsome salary? It was a cake walk for him to crack those interviews which eventually offered fat-salaried jobs and also irritating managers. But, he desired to own an organisation where he offered salaries to people and build their life.
Thus, our hero, just walked by slowly once she left!
He had decided not to ever lead an ordinary life with her. He forever thought she had to be one person who deserves all his love. He cherished the idea of her being his pillar of strength. But, not anymore! Dreams are meant to end, so are the modern day love stories. He took out his cell phone and immediately typed this and sent to her –
“I will feel very lonely as you aren’t with me anymore. I shared every dream of mine with you because I believed you. I thought you are capable of standing by my side in the most difficult times of my life. I pushed you to pursue your dreams too. I never made you to let go off the best opportunities you came across.
Well, well, I’ll continue to pursue my dreams! You might have let me down, but I will not let my dreams down!
After you, there might be girls who'll come and go in my life but as and when there'll be a moment when a girl will come and not go out of my life, I'll gift her not only myself but all the luxuries of life with lots of love.
You know why?
I know I'll be the best version of me when I'm with her and she'll be the best version of her when she's with me in every situation we come across because I believe that a relationship is all about two people bringing out the best out of each other. Thank you!"

PS: Let relationships get the best out of you.
Win World by Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment