Tuesday 18 April 2017

Why is this happening only to me ?






Sometimes when the going gets tough, you stare at the stars, cry out to an infinite power, wonder why life is getting tougher day by day and also questions in mind arise like why we’re going through what we’re going through…

Reasons can be many like death of a loved one, break-ups, financial struggle, hair loss, career struggle etc.  and even when there are lots of people around us, there is an enormous amount of loneliness that one goes through at these times...

It’s those situations of life where, ‘what you want most is what the universe doesn’t want to give you.

I started searching for answers,

Friend’s advises like, “Whatever happens, happens for good” started irritating me. Not that it wasn’t true but it wasn’t helping me in that situation.

I closed my eyes and I realized that for these questions of life, there actually isn’t any answer. 
If it’s meant to happen, it will happen. Previously when I had faced such situations, somehow time took me through these situations and now as well I know it will.

But when I went through these situations,

I got to know that there were some lessons that life taught me during these tough times. I also realized that I as a finite intelligence couldn’t comprehend the infinite intelligence and thus decided that I’ll not only go through life but I’ll grow through life through the experiences that God has planned for me.


Life prepares you for bigger things through tough times. Don’t only go through it, Grow through it. Stop questioning, Start acting positively according to the situations.

Win World by Love...






No comments:

Post a Comment